Its EXAM-ing.
And I'm still online! hah. I'm cool :)
Our school last exam is the best!
You know why?
Because we exam today and holiday tomorrow.
Means that we exam one day and its the holiday next day.
Uphh, my explain so so.. hmm, suckx?
Hahaha, anyway look at this picture!
It has the same theme as I have, not really the same.
At least its SUPER JUNIOR, right? lols.

Photobucket

Today is the first day exam, Science and Comp.
The Science, hmm.. I never pass this subject (really)
I just want more marks to make it looks prettier?
And for the Computer, well..
I sleep, I cant help it. It makes me feels sleepy.
So I do it, Nicely.
DANG! Its past tense already. don't talk about it already.

And Megon was so shy because of this Monkey.
Hahaha, oh! Megon is a friend of mine :) the Monkey is our classmates.
They just look so couple-ish when they stand together!
Hahaha, just the Monkey got some problems, GILA.
I dont know why Monkey don't likes Megon?
His brain get Bang by a car or what? Come on.
Megon is a nice girl, choose her.
wait, except for Megon there is still a girl who likes that Monkey too.
She's my bestfriend, Lizard.I cant tell you her real name,
& Megon also not the real name of my friend, its just a nickname i just give her 30 seconds ago.
Awwh~ Who should the Monkey choose?
If he choose Megon, then Lizard heart breaks.
But if he choose Lizard, Megon heart breaks.
Urghh, two of the girls have their advantage.
Ah! Monkey choose two of them! Have two girlfriends lorhh.
Hahaha, lols.
关我屁事啊?!
Those thingys, only can solve by themselves.
We? aiya, step a side.
Tomorrow is Holiday! Loviie.
So peeps. Nights :)

Comments: 0 comments | leave a comment