Heyy, people!
Miss me? :)

Today is Tuesday.
Hmm, what a hot day!
But having fun today in my class.
We were playing paper aeroplanes :D
It was so fun! And I have to say that my aeroplane is the coolest!
Hahaha. Because my aeroplane looks like a real one * only for me *
We were having a paper aeroplane war.
Because at the first, I was so boring so I make a aeroplane and throw to my classmates.
My teacher was in the class, but she dont care even if everyone change their seats.
So when I throw one of my boy classmates.
Then he throw it back to me.
Then I make another one, so I have a spare one :)
Then, my friends make more and more.
So the aeroplanes was flying there and here.
The hole class was full of aeroplanes, cool!
But some of the girls dont like it when the aeroplane hit them.
So when an aeroplane hit them or near them, they will take it and put it in their desks.
But that make us make more aeroplanes!
Hahaha, pity them. They just want silent and we dont give them.
But when the bell rings everyone went recess, no one play aeroplane anymore.
But its still fun :)

And I want to be vegetarian for a hole month to get my fat out of my body.
Its quite easy for me, because vegetables are just okay for me.
No meat I still can live :)
Hahaha.

And buhh-bye, stop here.
:D

Comments: 0 comments | leave a comment