Its Thursday! And its really hot today!
The sun is burning me, from the skin to the bone, and to the blood and to the...
Just the hole body get burn like a barbeque pig!
Come on, I'm already black enough -suniie- I want to white not black.
So give me some clouds and winds tomorrow.
Be a good sun :)

And today in our class we have a new game again.
Something very funny but you also need to use your brain to think too.
Just like my name.
Lee Yuan Yu turns out Fee Fuan Fu.
Hahaha, something like that.
You can try it by using your name too. &chinese also.
We play it the hole period until the teacher scold us.
Hahaha, what a happy class :D

I slept for 35minutes in the Geography class.
I was so sleepy and tired.
When I wake, the teacher say recess already.
I was like " Wow, I'm good :) "
Hahaha.

In the third recess, I didnt eat anything.
I need to practice the piano, I need to play it in the music test.
Well, its a team.
I was suppose to be singing but I dont want to, I dont like to sing when everyone is staring at me.
So I say I will play the piano.
But the problem is, I'm just a beginner, or I know nothing about piano.
Because of this, I learn and learn, my classmates was helping with the G, A, B something.
& something like use your first or second finger to press it.
I learn so hard, but one of my team mates repeat and repeat saying that I CANT DO IT.
I have two weeks to learn this song, why cant I?
Even my classmates are helping me, they say I can do it.
They are not my team mates but they still support and believe in me,
& you're in the team, why are you not believing in me?
I can do this ! right?
I will prove that I can do it, I will show you.

Comments: 0 comments | leave a comment