Photobucket
click it to see :)

When you see this please add me in the facebook :)
Haha, kidding.
I just want you to see something.
yupp, inside the red box.
Thats me, & my speech (lols)
I have nothing to do, okay?
I just want my blog to be more picture-ish.

And today is Wednesday, and its sunny and rainy.
Same as yesterday, weird.
My place was so so so so damn cold!
And I love it :D
I don't know why, but i just love cold & a hot hater.
I really don't like hot, oh well, as a FISH .
Sleepy today, slept in the class and get caught by the teacher.
The teacher is just in front of me, of course he can see me.
But he is a nice teacher, so he didnt scold us.
US? Let me explain for you :)
Because not only me was sleeping in the class.
My friend was sleeping too.
But you cannot blame us, the teacher was using a magic making us asleep when he was talking.
Urgghh~ I try not to sleep, oh well, it seems I'm not doing well enough.
I will try harder next time.

Nothing special today in school.
Still normal enough.
So bye :)


 

Comments: 0 comments | leave a comment