Day 14: A picture of some thing one you could never imagine your life without.


Photobucket

ahahaha, yeaaap MY BROTHAAAAAAA :D Yes, I can't live without him :D ahahaha.

HERMAN LEE YEN ZHENG. I'm so proud of myself for having this brother, although I always ask him why my friends say you're handsome, I DON'T THINK SO LOH. & he just smiles back, but haih I have to admit la, he's really a handsome guy lah, I jealous him bha. Everytime people talk about my brother wuiyoh, terus proud oh me, you know the feel when you have a good in sports, handsome, populor brother? Hen yeng lah, I know many of my friends envy me, ngehehehe. Because my brother really treats me like a 'princess'? ahahahaha, they always say my brother and I looks like couple, bwahahahaa. But when I tell my bro about this, he just reply me :" Haih, they must think that why a handsome guy like me will go out with a girl like you." urgh. Destroy him. ya la ya la, you very handsome i very ugly lah, you numba one lah, yiyer. ahahahaha, but


I really very very very Love You Kor Kor BROTHAAA

yeeeeeee, so vui oh me, ROU MA JI LE! :O this is the first time and its going to be the last time. I can't do this again, not my style, ahahaha, i'm low profle de bha. this one hen open oh, so this is the first and last rou ma post, ngeheheheh :)

Comments: 0 comments | leave a comment